Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Journey - Part 3



       
Dance pieces I choreographed and performed in.

In the midst of my studies in Vancouver and Quebec City, I was actively involved in shows and working on grant proposals. I choreographed and performed in as many public shows as I could including student showcases, semi-professional productions, and dance festivals without ever quite becoming a professional dancer. By the time I had finished my year in Quebec, I had improved dramatically as a dance technician! But, I almost had a nervous breakdown over a referndum in quebec to separate from Canada, money worries, and the stress of writing for grants while studying long hours to improve my dance skill. After 6 years of hard work, I made a very difficult decision to become a teacher.


Dance pieces I choreographed on other dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment